班上碰上了位我从来不知道和我有共同点的朋友。
很少能在学校一大群十七岁少年人之中
再找着一个真正可以一起大谈八九十年代英文金曲谈得津津有味的同学。
他是其中一位被我侥幸碰上的。
最近和他谈到了这一首。
我听过,
却没什么去多注意它。
直到他跟我重提,
直到我重新再听,
不用一下就被深深吸引。
Michael Bolton,
他并非这首歌的原唱者,
却不像很多翻唱歌曲的歌手那样破坏掉原本的歌。
那副有些沙哑却富有感情歌喉,
徐缓、却十分有劲地
将这首R&B情歌射穿听者的耳与心。
好歌,
我绝对没说谎。
歌词:
When a man loves a woman
Can’t keep his mind on nothin’ else
He’d trade the world
For a good thing he’s found
If she is bad, he can’t see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he puts her down
When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Trying to hold on to what he needs
He’d give up all his comforts
And sleep out in the rain
If she said that’s the way
It ought to be
When a man loves a woman
I give you everything I got (yeah)
Trying to hold on
To your precious love
Baby please don’t treat me bad
When a man loves a woman
Deep down in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she is playing him for a fool
He’s the last one to know
Loving eyes can never see
Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
’cause baby, baby, baby
I am a man
When a man loves a woman
Copyright©zheng-dixseptmai.blogspot.com 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:
Post a Comment