Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Wonder Why by Curtis Stigers

没有胡乱盲目的词句,
没有新潮怪异的编曲,
也没有主张奢侈繁华的MV。
只有一个爵士乐家,
将他真挚的感情
透过萨克斯风、透过缓缓的歌声,
挥洒于每一调每一曲每一个音符。


好歌。
值得一听的好歌。



LYRICS:
Love is a hunger,
that burns in my soul,
but you didn't notice the pain.
Love is an anchor,
that won't let me go,
I reach out to hold you,
but you push me away,
and you always convince me to stay.


And I wonder why we hold on
with tears in our eyes,
And I wonder why we have to break down
to make things alright,
and I wonder why I can't seem
to tell you goodbye.
Yea I wonder why.

I'm no angel,
with my selfish pride,
but I love you more everyday.
Love is an anger,
that builds up inside,
as the tears of frustration,
roll down my face.
Why does love always have to turn out this way.

And I wonder why I hold on

with tears in our eyes.
And I wonder why we have to break down
to just make things right.
And I wonder why I can't seem
to tell you goodbye.
Oh I wonder why.

I don't want to fight again tonight
about the little things,
please baby.
I just want to find my way back to love.
Oh and I'll meet you there, baby


And I wonder why I hold on
with tears in our eyes.
And I wonder why oh why we have to break down
to just make things right.
And I wonder why I can't seem
to tell you goodbye.

Oh baby,
I wonder why
and I wonder why......



-爵士钢琴版


Copyright©zheng-dixseptmai.blogspot.com 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

L'auteur

My photo
喜好音乐却无法自行创造音乐,向往自由却将自己限制于机械般的城市生活,喜好出外蹦跳流汗却非杰出的运动员,对文学创作有一丝兴趣却没有一头丰裕的文字,天生感性却拥有略带不自然的理性。这是个普通的少年,一个还有很多事要懂、很多事还需要自己揭发的少年。