Saturday, February 19, 2011

Forever Love by Gary Barlow

别慌,
世间仍然会有美妙的音乐
用它浪漫的旋律,
及歌手清脆、迷人的歌喉,
一波一波灌入干涸的思维。
高频率的生活瞬间开始与音乐共鸣,
稳定下来。


生活变得比较美好了。


LYRICS:
Love it has so many beautiful faces
Sharing lives and sharing days
My love it has so many empty spaces
I'm sharing a memory now
I hope that's how it stays

Now I'm deep inside love and still breathing
She is holding my heart in her hand
I'm the closest I've been to believing
This could be love forever

All throughout my life the reasons I've demanded
But how can I reason with the reason I'm the man

Oh, oh yeah, ummm huh


In a minute I'm needing to hold her
In an hour I'm cold, cold as stone
When she leaves it gets harder
Harder to face life alone

Now my dreams are filled with times when we're together
Guess what I need from her is forever love

Ooh, ooh yeah, ooh ummm,

Oh, oh yeah
Now I feel forever love
Ooooo
Oh, I feel


Copyright©zheng-dixseptmai.blogspot.com 2011 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

L'auteur

My photo
喜好音乐却无法自行创造音乐,向往自由却将自己限制于机械般的城市生活,喜好出外蹦跳流汗却非杰出的运动员,对文学创作有一丝兴趣却没有一头丰裕的文字,天生感性却拥有略带不自然的理性。这是个普通的少年,一个还有很多事要懂、很多事还需要自己揭发的少年。