Saturday, January 17, 2009

Struggle...

It's already two weeks since I reenter the morning session world.........


I've beeen through a lot lately,
A LOT.....................................................


Day's are getting more packed,
more tough,
more stress,
more busyness,
and that means,
less relaxation,
less fun,
less "phew's"..................................



Every night,
I let my nervousness tuck me in at 11pm,
a morning,
slumber was broken by the sound of ol' Alarmy.........
and I get up unwillingly,
brush my teeth unwillingly,
put on the uniform unwillingly,
and eat my breakfast unwillingly..............
I talked to myself,
if I have the right to make a wish,
I'd wish time to stop,
and gimme a break.................


But alas,
wishes aren't totally real..........
So you can't make one.....................


Pressure,
is coming from every single corner of me life.................
The pressure from homeworks,
The pressure from the Prefect Board,
The pressure from the school activities.....................


Gimme a mallet,
I think I wanna hit myself..............


Set a 13-week-target,
by then I wanna completely adapt to the morning session life............
And now,
I'm entering Week 3...................................


At least this life is good for something............
Something way far away into the future........


Let's not think about it shall we?


I've got other things to worry about...............


Although Chinese New Year is arriving................
Not really feeling the 'red' yet................


Whatever......................
Good luck on whatever you're doing............


I'm off.........


Copyright©zheng-dixseptmai.blogspot.com 2009 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

L'auteur

My photo
喜好音乐却无法自行创造音乐,向往自由却将自己限制于机械般的城市生活,喜好出外蹦跳流汗却非杰出的运动员,对文学创作有一丝兴趣却没有一头丰裕的文字,天生感性却拥有略带不自然的理性。这是个普通的少年,一个还有很多事要懂、很多事还需要自己揭发的少年。